We are thrilled to have Judy Jenner as the 10th Annual CTA Conference keynote speaker.
Judy is a Spanish and German business and legal translator and a federally certified Spanish court interpreter. She writes the blog Translation Times, pens the “Entrepreneurial Linguist” column for The ATA Chronicle, and is a frequent conference speaker. She is also ATA spokesperson and the co-author of The Entrepreneurial Linguist: The Business-School Approach to Freelance Translation.
Judy’s keynote address is titled “What is the Future of Translation and Interpreting?”
Key Conference Highlights
- ATA Certification Exam sitting on Friday
- As many as 15 sessions to choose from
- Pre-conference happy hour on Friday and networking reception on Saturday
- memoQ tool station on Saturday (bring your laptop and questions!)
- All-day memoQ training with Angelica Zerfaẞ on Sunday
- All-day workshop on Digital Tools for Interpreters with Maha El-Metwally on Sunday
Conference Registration Fees
(Until April 6)
|Saturday May 2, 2020|
|Sunday May 3, 2020|
|Both days May 2-3, 2020|
* Students will need to present proof of academic status at the conference, i.e. proof of current enrollment, stating your name, the institution name, and the current date or term.
ATA Certification Exam
CTA is hosting a an ATA Certification Exam sitting on Friday afternoon.
Click on ATA Certification Exam on the sidebar for more information.
If you are a certified translator or interpreter you can earn continuing education (CE) credits by attending the conference.
Click on Continuing Education on the sidebar for details.
Are you coming from outside Boulder? Avoid the drive and spend the night. We have arranged a special group rate of $124 for a room with one king bed, $129 for a room with two queen beds per night for conference attendees at the
Boulder Inn, 770 28th Street Boulder, CO 80303
Group rates will be honored until April 1st (space is limited, so reserve early!). Reservations must be made by using the link below or by calling 800-233-8469 reference code CTA.