Date(s) - 04/28/2017 - 04/30/2017
By popular demand we have once again reserved the beautiful setting at NCAR in Boulder. For more information, use the buttons above to visit the 2017 Conference Information page or go to the Conference Program for session descriptions and speaker bios.
IMPORTANT: (Please read)
- Early-bird registration ends on Friday, March 31.
- Registration for the conference will be open until Sunday, April 23, @ midnight.
- Members, please log in to register – if you see the Captcha box, you are not logged in.
- Students will need to present proof of academic status at the conference, i.e. proof of current enrollment, stating your name, the institution name, and the current date or term.
- Presenters will receive a coupon code to enter during registration for a $50 discount on their conference registration.
- Saturday and Sunday breakfast and lunch are included in the registration fee. Please indicate if you have a preference for vegetarian or gluten free.
- Please indicate if you are a first-time attendee.
Cancellation Policy: Requests received in writing by April 15, 2017, are eligible for a refund, subject to a $25 administrative fee. Refunds will not be honored after April 15, even in the case of program changes or cancellations.
Our preferred payment method is PayPal/credit card (please select PayPal for credit card payments). Checks may be sent to:
Colorado Translators Association
P.O. Box 20452
Boulder, CO 80308