Date(s) - 04/27/2018 - 04/29/2018
Join us for the 8th Annual CTA Conference to be held at NCAR in Boulder on April 27-29, 2018.This premier annual gathering of translation and interpretation professionals and language service providers in Colorado will once again be held at the spectacular National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) in Boulder.
For more information, use the buttons above to visit the 2018 Conference Information page or download a copy of the Conference Program for session descriptions and speaker bios.
IMPORTANT: (Please read)
- Early-bird registration ends on Sunday, March 25, 2018.
- Final registration deadline is Sunday, April 22, 2018.
- Members, please log in to register. NOTE: If you see the Captcha box, you are not logged in!
- Students will need to present proof of academic status at the conference, i.e. proof of current enrollment, stating your name, the institution name, and the current date or term.
- Presenters will receive a coupon code to enter during registration for a $50 discount on their conference registration.
- Saturday and Sunday breakfast and lunch are included in the registration fee. Please indicate if you have a preference for vegetarian or gluten free.
- Please indicate if you are a first-time attendee.
Cancellation Policy: Requests received in writing by April 15, 2018, are eligible for a refund, minus $25 administrative fee. Refunds will not be honored after April 15, even in the case of program changes, bad weather or cancellations.
Our preferred payment method is PayPal/credit card (please select PayPal for credit card payments). Checks may be sent to:
Colorado Translators Association
P.O. Box 20452
Boulder, CO 80308