Date(s) - 05/01/2020 - 05/03/2020
Following recent recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the 10th Annual CTA Conference has been canceled. All registrants who have already registered for the conference will receive a full refund.
Join us on May 1-3, 2020 for the 10th Annual CTA Conference. This premier gathering of translation and interpretating professionals and language service providers in Colorado will once again be held at the spectacular National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) in Boulder.
NOTE: We are aware that NCAR’s Mesa Lab is closed to the public as of Thursday, March 12. However, the conference is considered an internal event, which means that it can continue as planned. Please check back here for any updates.
IMPORTANT: (Please read)
- Early-bird registration ends on Monday, April 6, 2020.
- Final registration deadline is Tuesday, April 21, 2020.
- Registration for Saturday will close once 115 paid registrations have been received, after which a waitlist will be opened.
- Members, please log in to register.
- Students will need to present proof of academic status at the conference, i.e. proof of current enrollment, stating your name, the institution name, and the current date or term.
- Presenters will receive a free Saturday registration.
- Saturday and Sunday breakfast and lunch are included in the registration fee. Please indicate if you have a preference for vegetarian or gluten free.
- Please indicate if you are a first-time attendee.
Cancellation Policy (updated: March 11, 2020):
Requests received in writing by April 25, 2020 are eligible for a full refund. Refunds will not be honored after April 25, unless the event itself is canceled by CTA. If we must make the unfortunate decision to call off the conference, all registrants will receive a full refund.
Photography Consent Notice:
CTA will be taking photos during this CTA Conference. These images will be used by CTA only to share news about this conference and to promote CTA conferences and other CTA events in the future. Images may be used on CTA’s website, social media pages, and other CTA promotional materials. By registering for this conference, you consent to your photo being taken and used as described above.
Data Consent Notice:
By registering for this conference, you consent to your name and email address being shared according to the CTA Privacy Notice, as well as with other registered conference attendees prior to the conference for networking purposes.
Our preferred payment method is PayPal/credit card (please select PayPal for credit card payments). If you’d rather send a check, please mail it to the address below (all checks need to be received by April 21, 2020):
Colorado Translators Association
P.O. Box 20452
Boulder, CO 80308
CTA members, please log in to register. If you don’t see the CTA member registration option, you are not logged in.