CTA Membership Benefits
As part of the CTA membership benefits, all members receive:
- A listing in our online translator database, which makes it easier for potential clients to find you.
- Access to CTA’s members-only Yahoo discussion group and private Facebook group. These are two lively discussion forums on topics related to translation and interpreting.
- Member pricing for all our professional development events, including the annual conference.
- Preferred registration for our members-only events.
- A guest ticket at the member price for our networking events.
- Borrowing privileges to check out items from the CTA library.
- Access to all of the Denver World Trade Center‘s events and educational programs at the member price. For more information about the Denver World Trade Center’s events and programs, please visit www.wtcdenver.org.
- A 25% discount on the Payment Practices annual membership price.
- A free one-year digital subscription to MultiLingual, known as the world’s leading source of information for the language industry. Download a sample issue.
In addition, CTA corporate members can:
- Subscribe all of their employees to the CTA Yahoo discussion group and private Facebook group.
- Send all of their employees to CTA events at the CTA member price.