I am an ATA-certified English->Dutch translator, specializing in technical and scientific documents, medical devices, IT, renewable energy, and educational materials. Let me know how I can help. I am looking forward to working with you.
- Certified member of the American Translators Association (ATA), certification #491680, verify.
- Past president of the Colorado Translators Association (CTA).
- Administrator of the Science & Technology Division of the American Translators Association.
- Member of the Dutch Language Division and webmaster of the Medical Division of the American Translators Association.
- Co-founder and current webmaster of the School for Dutch Language and Culture 'De Petteflet' in Colorado.
- Volunteer translator at Translators Without Borders.
- Volunteer loan editor at Kiva.
Translation Language Pairs:
Native Language: Dutch
Translation: Editing, Localization, Machine Translation Post Editing (MTPE), Translation
Other Services: DTP
Denver Metro, Eastern Plains, Mountains, Northern Colorado, Other States, Southern Colorado, Western Slope
Certification: ATA-Certified Translator, #491680, verify at www.atanet.org/verify
Translation Degree: yes
Education: MSc Physics, BTr English & Dutch, BEd Mathematics & Physics Education
Experience: 10 - 15 Years
Equipment & Software
Software: SDL Studio 2019, memoQ, Memsource, Adobe InDesign
ATA: Voting member, Certified Translator, Administrator of the ATA Science & Technology Division
Including but not limited to Dentistry, Health Care, Life Sciences, Medical Instrumentation, Nontraditional Medicine, Pharmaceutical, Radiology, Toxicology, and Veterinary Medicine.
Technical and Science
Including but not limited to Computers, Energy, Engineering, Industry & Technology, Natural Sciences, and Pure Sciences.