Membership of the Colorado Translators Association includes:
- A listing in our CTA directory, which makes it easier for potential clients to find you.
- Access to CTA’s members-only discussion group and private Facebook group. These are two lively discussion forums on topics related to translation and interpreting.
- Member pricing for all our professional development events, including the annual conference.
- Preferred registration for our members-only events, and registration at the member price for events sponsored by the Colorado Association of Professional Interpreters (CAPI), through our membership reciprocity agreement.
- Participation in periodic virtual networking and professional development events at no charge.
- Borrowing privileges to check out items from the CTA library.
- Access to all of the Denver World Trade Center‘s events and educational programs at the member price. For more information about the Denver World Trade Center’s events and programs, please visit www.wtcdenver.org.
- A 25% discount on the Payment Practices annual membership price.
- A free one-year digital subscription to MultiLingual Magazine, known as the world’s leading source of information for the language industry. Download a sample issue.
- A discount on AIT‘s word count tool AnyCount and Translation Management Solutions Projetex and Translation Office 3000.
In addition, CTA corporate members can:
- Subscribe all of their employees to the CTA discussion group and private Facebook group.
- Send all of their employees to CTA events at the CTA member price.